What is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication.
Problem: You are trying to track multiple web pages at the same time by bookmarking them. This is inconvenient for the following reasons:
1) The site may not have updated since the last time you checked, causing you to waste time by viewing information that you have already seen.
2) If a site updates quite often then you can miss out on information, if you do not check the site enough.
Solution: Get a RSS reader
1) Go to Google Reader (there are others, but this works fine)
2) Click on ‘Create an account’ (unless you already have an account with Google then just sign in) then fill out and read all pertinent information
3) Next click on ‘Add a subscription’ located in the upper left
4) Type in www.P212121.com
5) Now you can enter all other worthy websites!