Best Online Introductions to Crystallography
I would consider these the top websites that provide an introduction to crystallography. I am listing the sites in terms of content amount.
1) e-Crystallography course by Gervais Chapuis
2) Protein Crystallography Course by Randy Read and colleagues
– the above website has a number of links to websites relating to protein crystallization
3) X-ray diffraction data collection by Bart Hazes
4) CCP4 wiki supported by the CCP4 user community
5) CSIC department of crystallography
6) CRYSTALLOGRAPHY 101 by Bernhard Rupp
7) Teaching Pamphlets by the International Union of Crystallography
Are there any other websites that you have found helpful for the introduction of crystallography?